Tuesday 26 November 2013

New test render



New test render using similar 3d text technique as the earlier one. Added a red background to fit in more with the color scheme of the club as well as a light in after effects to add a bit more dynamic to the text and background.

I also added some cutout illustrations on the background to add further depth to it and add to the visuals other than just text which may not appeal to everyone.

I removed the amount of text on the scene as the preview tests had from 50-100 layers of text which slowed rendering considerably and was a lot harder to manage.  I now used 20 layers which was a lot more manageable and also easier to read each of them. I cut out the runners up layers which may of left a negative feeling on the work with the camera focusing on times when forest failed to win.

I added some sound clips over the music of commentary from historic moments related to the club and more specifically the person in the background. I still need to adjust sound levels and I am still not 100% on the music choice as it feels too serious but I have edited around that track so far so may stick with it.

I still plan to adjust some of the text layers to avoid too much overlapping as this was just a test render to see how it looked and compared to previous ones but I fairly happy with its progress and the atmosphere it gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment