Friday 22 November 2013

Client: End scene test with sound



This is my end shot for my client project so far. I feel the transition in music really works with the shot and I am happy with ending it with a clear message that Nottingham loves Forest.

The stadium has been rendered in a paint and ink style texture which gives a cartoon look. I feel this helps appeal to a younger audience. Although the huge increase in 3d visuals has closed the gap on reality and 3d a younger viewer will relate to a artistic cartoon style and also may not fully understand photorealism and lighting so it is not as important. I preferably did want to make it look more realistic but I had a few problems with the texturing and lighting in mental ray as well as some huge rendering times. With deadlines approaching it was a smart move to revert back to the style I am using.

I still plan to try and texture and light the scene realistically for portfolio purposes but for this project I think it works how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment