Friday 22 November 2013

Client: Motion graphic test scene



Possible opening scene for my client project for Nottingham loves Forest. It has been reiterated that the message is clear at the beginning, middle and end so i  did not want to leave anything to guess and be straight up with the point that this is about Nottingham Forest football club.

Thought it was good to use a sound clip of the commentators from when Forest won the european cup as this adds atmosphere to the video and also can relate to potential older viewers who possibly remember the moment or have seen it.

As this is aimed at a younger audience and to educate them I decided to not over complicate any shot or fill the page up with too much going on at once.

Learnt some basic motion graphics from tutorials which have helped greatly in this project. I am still unsure on some of the movement on the back to back text which I will possibly work on but so far I am happy with how this looks. It looks informative and clear and the text animation keeps it fun.

I am still considering possibly changing the music to fit the younger audience however the one I have picked goes well with the club having history and heritage. The audio also changes significantly at the end which fits in perfectly with my final shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment