Monday 27 February 2012

Locations

During a group discussion we decided on possible locations for the film. I suggested that the party scene could be done in my flat as it is a fairly big room to work with which would allow us to work safely with the equipment and the actors in the same room whereas if we had a smaller room their could have been some hazards with people tripping over wires or getting in the way of equipment. Another positive of using my living room is that the location is at Trinity Square which is close to the university and easy for everybody to access. I asked my flat mates if they would be alright with me filming and they agreed and also volunteered to be extras in the party scene.

We also decided we could do some other scenes at Trinity square in the courtyard area. I asked the manager at reception for permission just in case they had any concerns. They had no problem with us filming but asked me to write down what exactly we would be doing. I am currently working on that.

I took photos of my living/kitchen area for the group to look at and take into consideration when creating storyboards and thinking of shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment